Hello everyone! In this article, we want to tell about Study Visit Youth Activation (capacity Building for Young People), which was held in Spain, Malaga, bringing together the youth workers from Moldova, Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine.
Youth Activation project is a multi-stage fellowship programme for people from youth organizations in Eastern Partnership countries. It’s aimed at enhancing their skills and competences in the field of local youth policy.
The main project objectives are:
- to organise transfer of the experience and knowledge in the sphere of youth policy development from Programme countries to Eastern partnership countries;
- to make researches on the needs of young people from EP organisations communities;
- to provide representatives of youth organisations with the competences related to the youth participation, online participation and media literacy;
- to develop local projects aimed to organise dialogue and exchange among stakeholders on the local youth policy development;
- to summarise project results and organised their dissemination on the international level.